What Is the Use of Google My Business
What Is Google My Business?Many businesses create a Google Business Profile to get more visibility on Google. However, creating a Google Business Profile does not give you control or management over it, and those management and editing capabilities are essential if you want your Business Profile to work as an efficient Local SEO and lead generation tool.
By creating a Google My Business account, you can access, customize, and manage your Business Profile on Google, all still for free. Google My Business is a vital tool for local SEO.
Google My Business is a tool that helps with Promote your Business Profile and business website on Google Search and Maps.
With your Google My Business account, you can connect with your customers, post updates and photos to your Business Profile, and see how customers are interacting with your business on Google Search.
The insights of Google My Business can be used for optimizing your listing and improving your local SEO.
How to sign up for Google My Business?
- First, search for your business on Google to check if a profile exists already. If it does, you can claim your Google My Business listing by clicking on the “Claim this business” or the “Own this business?” link is seen right on the profile.
- Go to google.com/business/ website and click on the “Manage Now” button. Sign in to Google using the account that you want to be linked with your Google My Business.
- Either clarify the business details already given or put in your business name, address, phone number, location, business hours, and other requested information. Your business name, address, and phone number should be consistent with how they appear in real life.
- Choose a category for your business, the category you choose must be an accurate representation of your business.
- The input contact information like your business website, phone number, email, social media accounts, etc. Be sure that your business website URL is the same in all places that it is listed, including Google, Yelp, etc.
- Verify your business. This step is frequently skipped, Google will verify that your business is located where you say that it is. You will have to wait for 1-2 weeks for a postcard with a verification PIN to finish updating your Google My Business listing.
Here to Optimizing Your Google Business Account
- Fill out Google Business attributes
- Upload appealing photos, including a cover photo, and videos
- Add relevant photos regularly
- Add your logo as your business listing’s profile photo
- Ask customers to leave reviews
- Respond to reviews regularly
- Make use of Google My Business messaging for customers to contact you directly
- Share Posts to your business listing at least once per week
- List your products and services
- Answer Questions in your Questions & Answers section
December 16, 2021
October 22, 2021
October 14, 2021